Friday, July 10, 2015

ALYN'S COOKING: Pork Embutido

When I got pregnant I am craving for embutido with catsup. yummy.. So I went to Calamba fiesta because I wanted to eat embutido. We went to my Tita Siony's house. And of course I asked for the recipe of embutido because it is so yummy.

And here are the ingredients and I tried to cooked it.

Ingredients:

1/2 kilo giniling
5 spoons pickle relish
1/2 eden cheese, grated
1 small box raisins
1 small can liver spread (Reno)
2 pcs eggs
1 medium size carrots, chopped
1 medium size onion, chopped
pinch of salt
1 magic sarap
2 tbsp catsup
1 tsp fish sauce.

Procedure:

1. Just mixed everything well.
2. Fry 1 tbsp of the mixed ingredients for you if the taste is ok with you or somethings still lacking.
3. Wrap around aluminum foil.
4. Place on the steamer and let it cook.





No. of embutido made was 5 botchog embutido. =)

Not bad for first timer. Thanks Tita Siony for your recipe.

Happy Eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment