Tuesday, October 04, 2011

STRICTLY ON A BUDGET



Budget is strictly needed now a days but when it comes to my special day it is effortless to spend for my nuptial. But of course I need to take note always our budget. of course I don't want to wake up the morning after my wedding penniless. So I created the allowed wedding budget for me this is around Laguna area (Calamba, Cabuyao, Sta Rosa Laguna).

1. Church (P5000-P15000) - It depends on what church and where, in Sta Rosa Complex it is P5000 with basic flower arrangement in the aisle. While in Don Bosco Sta Rosa near Paseo De Sta Rosa it is P15000 only church payment if we will use aircon it is P18000. Same price goes with Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church in Aguinaldo Highway. Then the price with Ina ng Laging Saklolo Parish at Sungay West Tagaytay price list varies Non-parishoner is P10000, if both couples is parishoner only P3500. very cheap ha though it is located in Tagaytay.




Chair of Saint Peter Parish Church (outside)


Don Bosco Church Sta Rosa Laguna (inside)


Don Bosco Church (outside)




Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church (outside)


Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church (inside)


Ina ng Laging Saklolo Parish (inside)


Ina ng Laging Saklolo Parish (outside)
2.  Wedding Reception (P10000-P50000) - Only few reception is available in Laguna but there are lots of clubhouse, resorts and very few hotels.
ayala greenfields clubhouse


ayala greenfields clubhouse


pramana subdivision clubhouse


pramana subdivision clubhouse
3. Hotel Stay (P3500-P6000) - Only few hotels are available in the area.






4. Caterer (P350-P1200/pax) - There are lots of caterers providing scrumptious meals at a affordable price. So it defends on the couple who to choose and also try to book on wedding expo or caterers event day so you can avail freebies. Just make sure the caterer will satisfy your guest taste buds.



5. Invitations (P2000-P4000) - I already chose the paper prints company that will do our invites it is Printed matters but only P2000 worth of invites will be printed by them. Then the remaining invites will be DIY because I am use to doing electronic scrap-booking so I know I can do it very well.
6. Wedding Gown / veil / gloves (P25000) -  I already scouted couturiers in the area and in Divisoria. I found one couturier with fantastic bead work and perfect fit and finish at Divisoria (just forgot the name). If not them I will get the service of the couturier of my sister in law it is located in Navotas. 

7. Grooms Tux (P7500-P10000) - We already found a good couturier in Divisoria at a very cheap price it is all complete already. wow!

8. Photographer / Videographer (P30000) - We choose a budgeted Photovid but elegantly produce an output. It is my brothers OTD. I already booked with Studio1 Photography and Videography.

9. Musicians (P10000) - My boyfriend sister requested a band or musician if possible. No idea yet of whom group to get.

10. Souvenirs (P5000) - This if for principal sponsors and my "abays" only. This is my token for them. My plan for the rest of the visitors will be photo booth and lucky us because this is already a freeby at my photovid.

11. Wedding Rings (P15000) - I am not really into rings so I rather choose a simple yet elegant ring. I am actually planning to just amend our gold plated spoons and forks into a wedding ring design by me. But until now i don't know what style. Because I always misplace my rings that's why I don't give too much attention on that.


12. Hair and Make up Artist (P10000) - Don't know yet whom to get but i wont go to far.


13. Flowers (P10000) - I will only get the service of florist. I will be the one to buy flowers the I will ask him to arrange it the way I want.


DIY PLANS:


* Styling - I'm not planning to get any professional help on this. I will be the one to take charge. I will prepare ahead of time the look I forsee and the designs I choose.
*Cord - will buy beads at Quiapo
* Candles - will buy plane white candles then decorate it according to the theme of the wedding
*Ring Pillows - will beautify it to unify with the theme
*Flower girl basket
*Pomander
*Pews/tulle
*ceiling swags and draping

7 comments:

  1. now following yeah... thanks for following me by the way..


    have a nice day...

    nice shots.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, do you have any idea, how much is the venue rental in ayala greenfields?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. sino po contacts nyo sa ayala green fields and how much po?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very helpful info.
    Were you able to do the styling during your wedding day? parang mahirap kasi if you're the bride and stylist at the same time. but great job! congratulations!

    fb.com/itsfourkeeps
    bit.do/4keeps

    ReplyDelete
  5. very helpful info.
    Were you able to do the styling during your wedding day? parang mahirap kasi if you're the bride and stylist at the same time. but great job! congratulations!

    fb.com/itsfourkeeps
    bit.do/4keeps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the ideas, just want to share our catering services in Laguna Hizon's Catering.

    ReplyDelete