Saturday, June 13, 2015

PREGNANCY JOURNAL: Baby Stuff List

I am 20 weeks pregnant and so excited. My husband and I already chose names: Wiljon Hijo if boy and Wiliona Jewel if it is a girl both names were from our names mixed together. I am so excited searching stuff for our baby. I do lots of researches of what to do and what are needed things by my baby. There are dozens of list. But I only chose few that I think I will use for my baby because I cannot use all of the things on the checklist.         And here are the list I prepare for my shopping.
Clothing:
Tie Sides (Short Sleeves) – 6 pieces
Tie Sides (Long Sleeves) – 6 pieces
Mittens – 6 pieces
Socks – 6 pieces
Bonnet/Cap -3 pieces
                Bib – 3 pieces
                Receiving Blanket – 3 pieces
                Swaddle Blanket – 1 piece
                Shorts – 3 pieces
                Pajamas – 6 pieces
Sando – 3 pieces
                Lampin – 2 dozens
                Frog suit – 2 pieces
DIAPER
                Reusable Diapers or Cloth Diapers with inserts – 6 pieces
                Changing Pad – 1 piece
BATH
                Bath Blanket – 2 pieces
                WASH CLOTH – 2 pieces
                Bath Tub
                Bath Net
                Rubber Sponge Bath
                Organizer Tray
TOILETRIES
                Baby Bath Soap/Shampoo
                Baby Alcohol
                Cotton
                Cotton Buds
                Grooming Kit
FEEDING (not yet sure what brand to buy)
                4 oz or 5 oz feeding bottle
                8 oz or 9 oz feeding bottle
                Bottle Nipples (slow and fast flow)
                Formula Dispenser
                Bottle Brush/Nipple Brush
                Sterilizer
BED
                Crib with mattress and pillows
                Mosquito net
ON THE GO
                Stroller
                Sling
                Car Seat
                Diaper bag


And the rest that will be need will follow.  Excited shopping.. As early as now I will do window shopping of this items. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment