Thursday, June 11, 2015

EXCITED WITH VIRGIN COCONUT OIL

I don’t have a gifted hair so I am a rebond baby. But currently I am experiencing drastic hair fall. So I  look for organic solution and I bumped into Virgin Coconut Oil. I read lots of good feedback regarding VCO. I am pregnant so I researched if it is safe for pregnant. And good news, it is. Actually it provides positive consequence to our baby..

“What researchers found was that this medium-chain fatty acid derivative actually disrupts the lipid (or fatty) membranes of the offending organisms.
The lauric acid in coconut oil is a natural and effortless way to help strengthen your and your baby’s immune system. Benefits of coconut oil during and after pregnancy include;
Lactation
Coconut oil stimulates metabolism promoting both healthy thyroid and lactation. Intake of coconut oil while pregnant may help ensure that a mother will have lots of milk. Studies have proven that milk in breastfeeding mothers who takes coconut oil and other coconut products has higher amount of lauric acid.
Stretch Marks
Because of the high amount of vitamin E in coconut oil, pregnant women in South India apply the coconut extract on their bellies to prevent stretch marks. Even existing stretch marks have a chance to fade with regular use of coconut oil. It will also moisturize the skin and keep skin irritation and infection at bay.
Infant Health
Coconut oil helps develop the immune system of the newborn as well as aid in the brain and bone development. It is known to relieve diaper rash, Keratosis Pilaris and is so gentle and beneficial for baby’s digestive health it is actually used by hospitals in infant formula.
Infant Massage
Coconut oil is popular for infant massage, and has been known to calm babies and help them sleep.
Pregnancy can be a stressful time, and pregnant women have an increased demand for good nutrition. The unborn child also demands ample nutrients for proper development and growth and will steal them from the mother’s body if they are not supplied in her diet.
Pure virgin coconut oil is more than safe to use during pregnancy. It offers the nutritional benefits of MCFAs and the immune strengthening properties of Lauric acid.”
After I read this I immediately went to Mercury Drug to buy Prosource VCO, cold pressed, 250 ml – P199.00.




I am excited, tonight I will try it on my belly in replacement of my Palmer’s Stretch Mark Lotion. And will use it as a moisturizer on my face and on will put it on my hair overnight. I will if their will be changes after putting VCO. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Virgin Coconut Oil Singapore

    ReplyDelete