Thursday, September 18, 2014

OUR BIG DAY: Priest (FR. GOMER, FR. RANDYand FR. LEO)

My husband and I were very thankful to our most beloved priests who  officiated our wedding. Ofcourse they were Kuya-Father Gomer  (During his ---- when he wwas still a brother he stayed with us) , Kuya-Father Randy Rodriguez (Together with Kuya GOmer he also stayed with us during his --- when they were still brothers). I asked both of them to celebrate with us. Because Kuya-father Gomer at that time just came from Italy for his spiritual learning. So he doesn’t have license to solemnize marriage. So I also asked Kuya-Father Randy to be the one to sanctify our wedding vows.
T

                                    Kuya-Father Gomer                  Kuya-Father Randy

Then by surprise Kuya-Father Leo Del Carmen all the way from USA came home to celebrate my wedding with us. I am so touch and thankful for his effort. Kuya-Father Leo was the priest I grew up with. He saw me from little girl up to I am a lady. He spends time with my family and grew very close to us. 

                                                               Kuya-Father Leo
               
I was very delighted by seeing three of my most loved priest spends and sanctify our marriage all together. 


                                                     My 3 most loved and adored priest


No comments:

Post a Comment